HansolBioTech_US takes the protection of users' personal information very seriously and is committed to protecting the personal information that the user provides to the company online while using the company's services in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
When the personal information processing policy is changed or amended, it will be notified through the personal information processing policy on the first page of the shopping mall.
HansolBioTech_US co. does not disclose user's personal information without prior consent of the user.
The collected personal information items and the purposes of collection and use are as follows
- Name, ID, Password: Used for identity verification process using for membership service usage
- E-mail address, phone number: To secure communication path for notification delivery and complaint handling, to announce new services, new products and event information
- Bank account information, credit card information: Pay fee for services and additional services
- Address, phone number: Invoice, Secure the correct shipping address for invoice and item delivery
- Other optional items: Materials to provide personalized services
- IP Address: Prevent abuse and unauthorized use of fraudulent members
- Legal representative information for subscribers under 14 years of age: For personal information collection of children under the age of 14, confirm legal representative’s consent
In addition, information collected from the above is utilized in contract execution and fee settlement for the service provision, member management, marketing and advertising.
HansolBioTech_US co. requires you to enter your name, email address, phone number, and other information that is essential for providing services online when you sign up as a member.
In addition, you can be requested to enter your personal information to conduct surveys, analyze event statistical data, or provide gifts. However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, hometown and homeland, political orientation and criminal record, health status, and sex life) that may be of concern to violation of your basic human rights, and when it must be collected inevitably, we will get the prior consent of the users.
In principle, HansolBioTech_US co. will destroy the personal information of the user when the purpose of collecting and provision of the personal information is achieved. If it is necessary to retain the information in accordance with related laws such as the Commercial Act, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Company keeps the member information for a certain period as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations.
HansolBioTech_US co. shall use the information it keeps solely for the purpose of preservation, and the period of retention is as follows.
- Record on agreement or withdrawal: 5 years
- Record on payment settlement and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute settlement: 3 years
HansolBioTech_US co. shall process the valuable member’s personal information safely and destroy personal information through the following methods to prevent leakage.
- Personal information printed on paper shall be destroyed by shredding in a paper shredder or incinerating.
- Personal information stored in the form of electronic files shall be deleted using a technical method that the records cannot be reproduced.
In principle, HansolBioTech_US co. does not disclose personal information to the outside. However, except in the following cases.
- Cases when there is prior consent of user to disclose
- Cases when it is necessary for the settlement of the fees according to the service provision
- Cases when the service use agreement posted on the website and the use agreement of other member services or operating principles are violated
- Cases when there are sufficient grounds to believe that the personal information must be disclosed in order to take legal actions against the mental or physical harm caused to others using our service
- Cases in accordance with the provisions of the Act or when there is a request from government/investigative agency in accordance with the legitimate procedures as prescribed by the related laws
- Cases when it is provided to advertiser, partners or research organizations, etc. in a form that a specific individual cannot be identified for statistical writing, academic research or market research.
If the member would like to, you can view personal information and edit the required information retained by our company at any time. In addition, you can always view, modify, or delete any additional information other than the required information requested upon membership registration. You can change or delete your personal information and withdraw your membership after login at our Customer Center.
We use the cookie method for member authentication.
※ How to reject cookie settings
Ex: To reject cookie setting, you can select the option of your web browser either to accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or reject to store all cookies
Example of setting method (for Internet explorer)
: At the top of your web browser Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
- In case of non-member orders, we will only ask for personal information that is necessary for shipping, payment, and delivery of goods, and the payment information and recipient information you enter will not be used for any purpose other than use related to payment and delivery of goods.
- We entrust the tasks related to processing of personal information as follows, and in accordance with related laws and regulations, we regulate necessary matters to ensure that personal information can be managed safely in entrustment contracts.
- Entrusted subject: [Shipping carrier name]
- Entrusted task content: [Shipping carrier Entrusted content]
- Entrusted subject: [PG company name]
- Entrusted task content: [PG company Entrusted content]
- We partner with the following companies to provide you with a variety of services that are convenient and beneficial to you. Among the personal information you provided to us, the items of personal information provision are as follows.
= Provided subject: [Subject name]
= Provided personal information items: [Provided items]
= Purpose of information use: [Purpose of provision]
= Information retention and use period: [Retention period]
- In the case of entrusting and providing the processing of personal information, we will notify you in advance through written, e-mail, telephone or website about matters such as trustee, scope of entrustment, and scope of shared information.
We are committed to make sure that you can use good information safely, and we do not ask you for passwords directly in any way.
HansolBioTech_US co. has appointed a personal information manager and person in charge of collecting opinions and handling complaints about personal information. Contact information is as follows
Department / Position:
If there is any addition or deletion or modification of the contents of the current personal information processing policy due to the change of government policy or security technology, it will be notified through the “Notice” on the website.
Personal information processing policy Enforcement date: 2021-02-01
Personal information processing policy Modified date: 2021-02-01